Stash Stack Club
Which is why April’s Stash Stack color is yellow. Like a little bit of sunshine, or a nice glass of lemonade.
(by the way, I don’t know about all of you, but I’ve started my lemonade indulgence early this year. I guess I just couldn’t wait for the summer to get here and the grills to be fired up.)
Wishing you all a happy April and lots of sunshine in your lives!
1. Squared Elements in Citrine – Art Gallery Fabrics
2. Script in Honeycomb – Art Gallery Fabrics
3. Sketch in Daffodil – Timeless Treasures Fabric
4. Wood Grain in Straw – True Colors by Joel Dewberry
5. Pointelle in Yellow– Art Gallery Fabrics
6. Doilies in Yellow – Melissa Ybarra
7. Stitch Square in Mustard – Michael Miller Fabrics
8. Trassel in Yellow – Lotta Jansdotter
9. Petit Point in Sunny – Michael Miller Fabrics
10. Tile Pile in Canary – Michael Miller Fabrics
11. Graph Check in Yellow – Another Point Of View
12. Sand Dunes in Golden – Leah Duncan
Until next month!